................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 11 novembre 2017

Lori Lei



01 - Bill Hendren - Home In The Mountains
02 - Billy Deaton - Give Me A Little Time
03 - Bob Chandler - Draggin' Chains
04 - Cerrito - My Baby Left Me
05 - Charles Drake & The Troupers - My Baby Just Told Me Goodby
06 - Danny Cox - Revolution At My House
07 - Dick Flood - Home Was Never Like This
08 - Dick Johnson - I'll Say Good Bye
09 - Fred Crawford with Tommy Allsup Band - That's Her Smile
10 - Gene Price & Linda Cassady - Book Of Heartaches
11 - Jim Foster - Bring 'Em Back Alive
12 - Joann Johnson - Why Meet Somebody New
13 - Johnnie Humbird - I Can't Help Wondering
14 - Johnnie Humbird - Your Porch Light Is Burning
15 - Kallie Jean - One-Fourth Heaven, Three-Fourths Hell
16 - Link Davis - I Keep Wanting You More
17 - Link Davis - Would You Be Waiting
18 - Little Jimmy Dickens - Jenny Needs A G String (For Her Old Guitar)
19 - Marlon Ramey - If You Ain't Lovin'
20 - Marvin McCullough - If Is A Mighty Big Word
21 - Tom Mac - Bet You A Hundred Bucks
22 - Tommy Collins - Pull The Covers Over Me
23 - Tommy Floyd - My First Step Today
24 - Virgil Fleming - Lori Lei

Vuelta Records
Home made cover



1 commentaire:

bets a dit…

hartelijk bedankt!