................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


vendredi 10 novembre 2017

Ghost Of Misery



01 - Bud & Joyce Murry - I'm Stuck In Jackson
02 - Eldon Fault - Love Sweet Love
03 - Farrell Dunkin - I Don't Like Nothing All The Time
04 - Farrell Dunkin - I Turned Her Heart To Stone
05 - Farrell Dunkin - Your Sweet Love Crossed My Mind
06 - Jim LeMay - Sing Me A Love Song Where Nobody Cries
07 - Johnnie Humbird - Ghost Of Misery
08 - Johnnie Humbird - I Thought I'd Never See The Day
09 - Johnny Lyon - He Can't Fill My Shoes
10 - Julie Jones - Smoke In The Wind
11 - Maclean & Maclean - Dolli Parten's Tits
12 - Marvin McCullough - Just Inside Your Arms
13 - Marvin McCullough - Maybe My Baby
14 - Musical Jacks, The (vcl. Hank Roby) - You Had To Cheat On Me
15 - Pamela King - Hell, Yes I've Cheated
16 - Pat Murry - I'll Go On Pretending
17 - Ralph Loveday - Walking Back On Bended Knee
18 - Randy Knight - Can't Keep My Mind Off Off The Music
19 - Sonny Curtis - It's Only A Question Of Time
20 - Swanee Caldwell - Don't Sing No Sad Songs For Me
21 - T. C. Lynn - The Devil Wants To Take You To Heaven
22 - Tom Mac - Mother Is A Truck Drivin' Man
23 - Virginia Kirby - Faded Rose
24 - Walt Jr. - No More Bright Lights

Vuelta Records
Home made cover


2 commentaires:

doors97426 a dit…

thanks for this great series

bets a dit…

hartelijk bedankt!