................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mercredi 4 octobre 2017

Southbound Train



01 - You've Mistreatin' Me
02 - (I'm A) Wonderin' Man
03 - I Love My Whiskey
04 - I Stay Blue All The Time
05 - Five Feet Seven (Aka Who's Been Foolin' You)
06 - Keep You Hands Off Her
07 - Mindin' My Own Business
08 - Hey Hey
09 - Stump Blues
10 - Get Back (Aka Black, Brown And White)
11 - Willie Mae Blues
12 - Mopper's Blues (Aka Moppin' Blues)
13 - Hollerin' Blues (Aka Hollerin' And Cryin' The Blues)
14 - Leavin' Day
15 - Southbound Train
16 - You Changed
17 - Jacqueline
18 - Lonesome
19 - Little City Woman
20 - Romance Without Finance
21 - By Myself (Aka All By Myself)
22 - Diggin' My Potatoes
23 - Bright Eyes
24 - Mindin' My Own Business
25 - Never Never
26 - Horse Shoe Over My Door
27 - Shirt Tail

Web. Posted by jollyjumper



1 commentaire:

djcrash a dit…

Thanks for sharing!I found some similar samples to these tracks, i left link here -
www.lucidsamples.com