................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 19 octobre 2017

I'll Step Aside



01 - Arkey Blue - I'm Lonesome Tonight
02 - Arkey Blue - She Took It All
03 - Brian Shaw - If You Want To Pick Me Up (I'm Where You Put Me Down)
04 - Carl Butler - Baby I'm A Waitin'
05 - Dan Seal - You Gotta Walk That Line
06 - Darrell McCall - Hurry Up
07 - Darrell McCall - I Love You Baby
08 - Frankie Miller - One Excuse (Is As Good As Another)
09 - Johnny Bond - I'll Step Aside
10 - Lee Bonds - Okee-fi-no-kee
11 - Lee Elliott - The Bridge I Can't Burn
12 - Lee Harmon - So Easy To Forgive Her
13 - Lee Harmon - Torn Between Love And Desire
14 - Leon Champion - Should You Ever Change Your Mind
15 - Lew Hueston - The Last Kiss I Remember
16 - Linda Hargrove - Old Fashioned Love
17 - Louis Anthony - I'm Still Big In Big Spring
18 - Mark Chesnutt - Running Out Of Ways To Say I Love You
19 - Mel Tillis - One More Drink
20 - Neal Hart - A New Way To Cry
21 - Ray Dunn - Sunday Morning Woman
22 - Rick Hanson - Bring Me Another Double
23 - The Moods - Sweetheart Of The Trailride
24 - The Solid Gold Band - Alcohol Of Fame

Vuelta Records
Home made cover


4 commentaires:

Jim D a dit…

Uncle Gil... hope you had a pleasant restful vacation. Thank you for all you and your cohorts do. With that being said I don't know how I let a post slip by and now it has expired. The post was titled "Sweeter than the flowers" Maddox bros & rose forgotten 4star sides =https://unclegil.blogspot.com/search?q=MADDOX+BROS.+%26+ROSE+%E2%80%93+LONG+FORGOTTEN+4-STAR+SIDES+. I was wondering if you could please reup the file again. It would much appreciated. Thanks Jim

doors97426 a dit…

Thanks so much for posting more of these great posts

frank tally a dit…

thank you4 the music i like your link

Anonyme a dit…

hartelijk bedankt!