................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mardi 3 octobre 2017

Fishin' Blues



A1 - Java Jive
A2 - The Mermaid Song
A3 - She'll Be Comin' Round The Mountain
A4 - You Are My Sunshine
A5 - With Her Head Tucked Underneath Her Arm
B1 - Fishin' Blues
B2 - The Days Of 49
B3 - Blue Skies
B4 - Ranger's Command
B5 - What Does The Deep Sea Say


Vinyl rip. Covers, labels



7 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks Uncle Gil!

Anonyme a dit…

Outstanding! Thanks very much - I have never heard this great live album before!
Mike

Anonyme a dit…

I agree and it has inspired me to seek out his other material

JohnnyDiego a dit…

I've posted an album of Kweskin's greatest hits I'd love to share:

Jim Kweskin - The Jug Band - Greatest Hits (Vinyl)

http://www69.zippyshare.com/v/HIMKd1cc/file.html

Uncle Gil a dit…

@JohnnyDiego: Thank You. Everybody can appreciate...

MichaelW a dit…

Not to be greedy (after the What Ever Happened repost), but could you please also repost this one? (These great old Kweskin recordings are sadly quite hard to find!)

Thanks!

MichaelW a dit…

Thank you so very, very much for the repost!