................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


vendredi 20 octobre 2017

As Long As There's A Honky Tonk



01 - Allen Karl - It's Too Early To Cry In My Beer
02 - Arkey Blue & The Blue Cowboys - The Back Of My Mind
03 - Bill Lawrence - Every Girl I Know
04 - Billy Mack - Bad People
05 - Bob Land - Walk On By
06 - Bobby Penn - Rhythm Of Love
07 - Brian Shaw - I'm Not Through Loving You
08 - Cal Langford - Heartbreaker Of The Year
09 - Carl Butler - I Know Why I Cry
10 - Claude Graves - Hello Gin
11 - Clay Blaker & The Texas Honky-Tonk Band - South Of The Border
12 - Dennis Ledbetter - If You Drive Me To Drinkin' I'll Buy The Gas
13 - Don LaFleur - Beggars Can't Be Choosers
14 - Gary Lumpkin - Rollin' Radio
15 - Jesse Couch - I'll Repair With Love (What I've Torn Down With Hurt)
16 - Jimmie Peters - The Home
17 - Jimmy ''C'' Newman - As Long As There's A Honky Tonk
18 - Jimmy Dickens - Helpless
19 - Johnny Bond - Lonesome Train
20 - Johnny Bush - Hands Can Say A Lot Beneath The Table
21 - Margie Bowes - I Have What It Takes
22 - Mel Tillis & The Statesiders - These Lonely Hands Of Mine
23 - Porter Wagoner - Julie
24 - Sonny Wright - Mama Didn't Bend The Twig (The Way The Tree Should Grow)

Vuelta Records
Home made cover


2 commentaires:

Quot a dit…

Welcome back. Thank you for continuing with your superb site, the first music-downloading site that I found on the Web (years ago).

bets a dit…

hartelijk bedankt!