................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 30 septembre 2017

The Last Mile Of The Way



01 - He's Coming To Us Dead
02 - Hey Baby (& The Timberliners)
03 - The Hobo's Sweetheart (& The Timberliners)
04 - Home Sweet Home (instr.)
05 - How Come You Do Me Like You Do
06 - I Am A Pilgrim
07 - If I Could Hear My Mother Pray Again (& The Timberliners)
08 - If You Don't Like Your Uncle Sammy (& The Blue Ridge Mountain Boys)
09 - I'll Be All Smiles Tonight
10 - I'll Paint Me A Picture
11 - I'll Remember You Love In My Prayer
12 - I'm Coming Back But I Don't Know When
13 - I'm Sitting On Top Of The World (& The Timberliners)
14 - In The Shade Of The Old Apple Tree (& The Blue Ridge Mountain Boys)
15 - Intoxicated Rat (& The Blue Ridge Mountain Boys)
16 - Jacob's Ladder
17 - Jailer Man
18 - Just a Closer Walk With Thee
19 - Just A Rose Will Do (& The Blue Ridge Mountain Boys)
20 - Katey Moorie (& The Timberliners)
21 - Lamplighting Time In The Valley
22 - The Last Mile Of The Way (& The Blue Ridge Mountain Boys)
23 - Leaf Of Love
24 - Leaving Home (& The Timberliners)
25 - Left My Gal In The Mountains (& The Timberliners)

Vuelta Records
Home made cover