................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mercredi 13 septembre 2017

Small Town Girl



01 - Billy Lee Carter - Crazy Arms
02 - Bob Carter - I'll Be Waiting
03 - Bob Gallion - Small Town Girl
04 - Bob Gallion - Two Out Of Three
05 - Bobby Caraway - I'll Just Have Another Cup Of Coffee
06 - Carson Cannon - The Night They Kidnapped Ruby Lee
07 - Don Campbell - Southern Women
08 - Don Carter - The Finding Kind
09 - Glenn Barber - It Took A Drunk (To Drive God's Message Home)
10 - Glenn Barber - Six Years And A Day
11 - Hank Capps - Sittin' And Thinkin'
12 - Howard O. Cain - I Went Back Home
13 - Jay Cantu - Cheated All Your Love Away
14 - Jay Maxwell - To Hell With The Pain
15 - Johnny Capps - Lonely's All I've Been
16 - Karen Wheeler - Mama's Kitchen
17 - Kenny Vernon - She's Mine
18 - Randy King - I Don't Want To Be With Me Without You
19 - Texas Joe Poovey - Pride
20 - The Calhoun Twins - I'm Gonna Steal Your Shoes
21 - The Wilt Brothers - All Alone To Walk The Last Mile
22 - Tommy Graham - Ode To Spade
23 - Wayne Cagle - You Can't Do Any More To Me (Than You've Already Done)
24 - Wayne Kemp - My Old Flame's Out Burning Another Honky Tonk Down

Vuelta Records


1 commentaire:

doors97426 a dit…

Thanks again these are so good