................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 21 septembre 2017

Pretty Girl



MISS LESLIE VOLUME 2

01 - I'll Walk Out
02 - I'm Done With Leaving
03 - In The Matter Of Me And You
04 - Love Will Find You
05 - Pretty Girl
06 - To Get Through This Day
07 - You Left Me A Long Time Ago
08 - All You Do Is Make Me Cry
09 - Anyone
10 - Drunk Dialer
11 - I Can't Live With You, But I Can't Love Without You
12 - I Need Me (A Whole Lot MoreThan I Need You)
13 - The Last Time I Drank
14 - Let's Start Over
15 - Lie, Lie, Lie
16 - Some Things They Can't Take Away
17 - There's Two People Here Not Talkin'
18 - Turn Around (2)
19 - Wrong Is What I Do Best
20 - After The Storm
21 - Angels That Promise The Stars
22 - Fifty Years Ago Today
23 - Honky Tonkin' Fool
24 - I Don't Go There
25 - I Don't Want To Know
26 - I'll Take What I Can Get
27 - Nice Girl
28 - Outside The Outsiders
29 - This Old Guitar
30 - You Were Drunker Than I Was

Vuelta Records 2017


4 commentaires:

Chris a dit…

Looks like file is not available: "Permission Denied." on Mediafire. Could you please repost? Thank you!

Allan Hansen a dit…

Managed to download o.k.

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ Chris: Try again. Hundreds of downloaders have succeeded.

Chris a dit…

Worked when I tried it later in the day. Who knows what the issue was earlier! Thanks for the feedback and for all these great posts.