................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mercredi 20 septembre 2017

Honky Tonk Gals



SPECIAL DOTTIE JACK VOL. 2 AND MISS LESLIE VOL. 1

01 - Dottie Jack - A Lighter Shade Of Blue
02 - Dottie Jack - Baby, That's Cold
03 - Dottie Jack - Because It's You
04 - Dottie Jack - Chalk One Up For You
05 - Dottie Jack - Here Comes My Baby
06 - Dottie Jack - Hold Me
07 - Dottie Jack - I Heard You Asked About Me
08 - Dottie Jack - I Sure Learned A Lot From You
09 - Dottie Jack - I'll Run Right Back To You
10 - Dottie Jack - Kissing My Pillow
11 - Dottie Jack - My Ears Should Burn (When Fools Are Talked About)
12 - Dottie Jack - One For Me
13 - Dottie Jack - Our House Is Not A Home (For It's Never Been Loved In)
14 - Dottie Jack - When The Tingle Becomes A Chill
15 - Dottie Jack - Where There's Smoke (There's Fire)
16 - Miss Leslie - (I've Got My) Future On Ice
17 - Miss Leslie - Bobo's Boogie
18 - Miss Leslie - Honky Tonk Gal
19 - Miss Leslie - I Threw Your Pictures Away
20 - Miss Leslie - I'll Sure Come A Long Way Down
21 - Miss Leslie - I'm Walking Slow (And Thinking 'Bout Him)
22 - Miss Leslie - Midnight Angel
23 - Miss Leslie - Stranger In Your Mind
24 - Miss Leslie - Talk To Me Lonesome Heart
25 - Miss Leslie - Between The Whiskey And The Wine
26 - Miss Leslie - Hold Back The Tears
27 - Miss Leslie - Honky Tonk Hangover
28 - Miss Leslie - I Can Get Over You
29 - Miss Leslie - I Can Still Feel
30 - Miss Leslie - I'll Stand In Line

Vuelta Records 2017


3 commentaires:

Allan Hansen a dit…

Nice one.Thanks.

Anonyme a dit…

hartelijk dank!

Bill a dit…

Wow more of this series thanks for posting