................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


vendredi 11 août 2017

Wild Women Don't Sing The Blues



A1 - Wild Women Don't Sing The Blues
A2 - Come Back, Baby
A3 - Brother, Can You Spare A Dime
A4 - Mama Goes Where Papa Goes
A5 - Baltimore Oriole
A6 - Miss Brown To You
B1 - He Was A Friend Of Mine
B2 - Blues On My Ceiling
B3 - I'm Going To Live The Life I Sing About In My Song
B4 - Things About Going My Way
B5 - Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying
B6 - Moanin' Low


Posted by The Bootlegger


4 commentaires:

Bob Mac a dit…

Good record, I've never heard Judy before and was pleasantly surprised when I gave this a listen today. Thanks for posting it.

HERE THERE AND EVERYWHERE a dit…

Mille merci pour celui ci ! il y a longtemps que je le cherche... merci encore et bravo pour votre travail

OkieRambler a dit…

I just discovered her. It would be great if you could repost this. Thanks for everything you do.

OkieRambler a dit…

Thank you for reposting this. Wonderful music!