................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mardi 8 août 2017

Rodeo Queen



01 - Bibbi & Snif - That´s Why
02 - Helen Dixon - You're Letting Me Down
03 - Jennie & Jim Hall - Faith On A Mountain (live)
04 - Kate Wolf - Lines On The Paper
05 - Kristin Aaleborg - The Lonely Side Of Love
06 - LaWanda Lindsey & Kenny Vernon - We Don't Deserve Each Other
07 - Lisa Stewart - Under The Light Of The Texaco
08 - Lucille Starr & Bob Regan - Heartaches By The Number
09 - Margie La Ferry - A Head Above The Rest
10 - Maureen Moore - The Middle Of The Night Is My Cryin' Time
11 - Nancy Wood (a.k.a. Renate Kern) - Someone To Give Me Love To
12 - Nikki McKay & Country Edition - Like A Fool
13 - Norma Murphy - Rodeo Queen
14 - Philomena Begley & Margo O'Donnell - Golden Memories
15 - René Merritt - When I Stand Up For What's Right
16 - Rosanna - I Can't Stop Loving You
17 - Sharon Gentry - Get Away Girl
18 - Sheila Barry - When I'm Gone
19 - Susan Raye - (I've Got A) Happy Heart
20 - Sylvia Tyson & Lucille Starr - Le Moulin A Pepere
21 - Trina Love - Cotton Pickin', Sheep Shearin', Shifty Eyed Mind
22 - Trudi Lalor - Country Girl Again
23 - Veslemøy - Randy
24 - Weldon & Wanda Rogers - In A Spanish Town
25 - Wilma Lee  & Stoney Cooper - I Closed My Heart's Door

Vuelta Records 2017




Aucun commentaire: