................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


lundi 14 août 2017

Low Down Blues



01 - Benny Martin - If I Didn't Have A Conscience
02 - Benny Martin & Blue Country - Another World Ago
03 - Billy Rufus - Low Down Blues
04 - Carol Lee - I'm Surprised At Me
05 - Charlie Louvin - A Fancy Place To Cry
06 - Chuck Owens - Then How Long
07 - Chuck Slaughter - Get The Best Of Livin'
08 - David Price - Jack Knife
09 - Del Reeves - Darlin' I Love You
10 - Del Reeves - How Can Anything That Feels Soo Good (Hurt So Bad)
11 - Del Reeves - Laughter Keeps Running Down My Cheeks
12 - Doyle Holly & The Buckaroos - Cinderella
13 - Gil Veda - Fool For Losing You
14 - Gus & Joann Thomas - How Did It Start And Where Will It End
15 - Guy Nelson & The Conspirators - Not As Happy (As I Meant To Be)
16 - Joel Sonnier - He's Still All Over You
17 - Kenny Seratt - She's The Trip I've Been On (Since You've Been Gone)
18 - Kitty Wells - Old Milwaukee's Talking
19 - Kitty Wells - You Don't Have To Hire A Wino (I'll Give You Mine For Free)
20 - Murv Shiner - Tecumseh Valley
21 - Red Sovine - I Know You're Married But I Love You Still
22 - Sonny Wright - My Long Gone Reason
23 - Warren Smith - I Don't Believe I Fall In Love Today
24 - Wynn Stewart – Loversville

Vuelta Records