................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 19 août 2017

Long Live The Honky Tonk



01 - Bonnie Owens - This Other
02 - Buck Owens & His Buckaroos - What A Liar I Am
03 - Charley Maybee - It's Lonely Out Tonight
04 - Clyde Owens - Fill It Up Again Bartender
05 - David Allan Coe - (If I Could Climb) The Walls Of The Bottle
06 - Dorsey Burnette - In The Spring (The Roses Always Turn Red)
07 - Eddy Beers - You're Both The Cheating Kind
08 - Elizabeth Johnson - Heartbreak Highway
09 - Floyd Tillman - Save A Little For Me
10 - Gene Cassady with Ray & The James Boys - Keys To Your Back Door
11 - George Owens - Heartbreak Bound
12 - Hugh X. Lewis - Long Live The Honky Tonk
13 - Jerry Nall - I Guess I'll Have To Sing About Texas (If I'm Ever Gonna Be A Star)
14 - Jerry Naylor - Prayin' For My Mind
15 - Jim Nesbitt - From The Moment You're Born
16 - Jimmy Dickens - Daddy And The Wine
17 - John J. Huhta - Tears (Keep On Falling)
18 - Kent Westberry - 3 Fingers Of Tequila
19 - Leland Jones - I Don't Believe I'll Fall In Love Today
20 - The Mississippi Valley Boys - Lookin' For My Baby
21 - Tommy Cash & Tommy Jennings - My Mothers Other Son
22 - Tootsie - Tootsie's Wall Of Fame
23 - Vern Stovall - Movin' Round
24 - Vernon Oxford - Wine, Women And Songs

Vuelta Records



2 commentaires:

doors97426 a dit…

thank you once again

bopping a dit…

merci encore pour la série AK