................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 13 août 2017

If I Was A Bottle



01 - Al Bolt - Call Me Mr. Blue
02 - Al Runyon & The Gateway All Stars - Uncle Pen
03 - Ben Wasson - Footsteps Through My Mind
04 - Bernie Stevens - I Was Born For You
05 - Billy Deaton - Just For A Little While
06 - Billy Rufus - A Way To Die
07 - Billy Thomas - I Couldn't Figure Out
08 - Bob & Bobbie Thomas - Poison Love
09 - Bobby Barnett - Home Away From Home
10 - Bobby Paine - The High Cost Of Livin'
11 - Bobby Sykes - What Silly Fools (We Mortals Be)
12 - Bozo Darnell - Hearts Entwined
13 - Carl Smith - I've Changed
14 - Earl Scott - From A King To A Joker To A Clown
15 - Joel Sonnier - Cheatin' Turns Her On
16 - Kenny Seratt - Blinded By The Bright Lights
17 - Kitty Wells - If I Was A Bottle
18 - Larry Steele - Why Don't They Want Me
19 - Leon Rausch - Ginny
20 - Murv Shiner - Cumberland Mine
21 - Preston Ward & The Gateway All Stars - Blackboard Of My Heart
22 - Vern Stovall - Funny Sense Of Humor
23 - Warren Smith - Did You Tell Him
24 - Wynn Stewart - A New Love

Vuelta Records


1 commentaire:

doors97426 a dit…

Thank You So Much