................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mercredi 2 août 2017

Hula Bop


VA - SUN - THE ROOTS OF ROCK VOL.9 - MORE REBEL ROCKABILLY - LP Charly

A1 - Billy Lee Riley - Swanee River Rock (Unissued)
A2 - Sonny Burgess - All My Sins Are Taken Away (Unissued)
A3 - Joe Baugh - She's A Woman (Unissued)
A4 - Joe Baugh - Hula Bop (Unissued)
A5 - Ken Cook - Don't Be Runnin' Wild (Problem Child) (Unissued)
A6 - Ken cook - I Was A Fool
A7 - Dick Penner - Move Baby Move (Unissued)
A8 - Eddie Bond - This Old Heart Of Mine (Unissued)
B1 - Dean Beard - Long Time Gone (Unissued)
B2 - Carl Perkins - Your True Love (Unissued)
B3 - Jerry Lee Lewis - It Won't Happen With Me
B4 - Luke McDaniel - High, High, High (Unissued)
B5 - Mack Vickery - Fool Proof (Unissued)
B6 - Tommy Blake - You Better Believe It (Unissued)
B7 - Rudy Grayzell - Judy
B8 - Cliff Thomas - Leave It To Me

_
Vinyl rip. Covers, labels

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Uncle Gil. Congratulations on your site - it´s great!. Some of the links for the "Sun-Roots of Rock" series do not work anymore. I have some of them on vinyl, but I would like to have as many volumes as possible as MP3, so I can listen to them anywhere. Could those links be restored?. Thanks a million!.

Uncle Gil a dit…

Thank you for the congrats.
I will reup many obsolete links in the future. Stay tuned.
Happy New Year!

Mister Moon a dit…

Another cool volume in this great series. Thanks for re-uploading, Uncle Gil!!

Danny1962 a dit…

Je possédais ce LP quand j'étais un adolescent. Je n'ai pas entendu cela depuis plus de 30 ans. J'avais oublié à quel point ça sonne. Ces pistes méritent d'avoir plus de succès. Merci de partager cette LP avec nous tous.


I owned this LP when I was a teenager. I have not heard it for over 30 years. I had forgotten how good it sounds. These tracks deserved to be more successful. Thank you for sharing this LP with us all.