................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 17 août 2017

From A Mansion To A Honky Tonk



01 - Arthur Blanch - Another Pretty Country Song
02 - Big Al Downing - I Guess By Now
03 - Bill Phillips - Four Roses
04 - Bobby Austin - This Song Is Just For You
05 - Brian Shaw - The One She's Cheating With
06 - Country Roland - A Year Ago (Hace Un Ano)
07 - Delores Bond - Who Do You Think You're Fooling
08 - Eddy Raven - Killer Of The Class Of '53
09 - Ernie Chaffin - Don't Ever Leave Me
10 - Ernie Chaffin - I Can't Lose The Blues
11 - George Freeman - I Think I'll Like Texas
12 - George Runquist - Rodeo Cowboy
13 - Jerry Silver - Bad Mouthing
14 - Johnny Foster - You Slammed The Door
15 - Johnny Russell - The Baptism Of Jesse Taylor
16 - Johnny Russell - While The Choir Sang The Hymn (I Thought Of Her)
17 - Leon Ashley - Mental Journey
18 - Rusty Adams - They Left Their Memory In Good Hands
19 - Sandy Thomas - Antique In My Closet
20 - Tex Williams - Closer, Closer, Closer
21 - Tom T. Hall - From A Mansion To A Honky Tonk
22 - Trooper Jim Foster - Don't Call Me (I'll Call You)
23 - Vern Gibson - Look What Loving Me Has Done To You
24 - Whispering Smith - River Boat

Vuelta Records


1 commentaire:

doors97426 a dit…

These just keep on getting better Thank You