................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 27 août 2017

Even Cowgirls Get The Blues



Thanks for following this series!!!

01 - Anne Kirkpatrick - Standing Too Close To The Flame
02 - Candee Land - I Can't Seem To Get You Off My Mind
03 - Gerrie Lynn - You're The Only World I Know
04 - The Girls Of The Golden West - Take Me Back To Colorado
05 - Helen Hoskins & Home Grown Grass - Kentucky Girl
06 - Isla Grant - Listen To The Childern
07 - Joyce Smith - Big City
08 - Judy Allen - Yankee Man
09 - Kathy Robertson - Last Night
10 - Katie Laur Band - Where I'm Bound
11 - Kim Doolittle - Rockin' Your Memory To Sleep
12 - Kitty Wells - I Gave My Wedding Dress Away
13 - Leona Williams - They'll Never Take His Love From Me
14 - Miss Leslie - Every Tuesday Night
15 - P & M - Clinging Vine
16 - Pam Clarke - We've Had Enough
17 - Parker Mountain Bluegrass (lead vcl. Shirley Vaughan) - High On A Hilltop
18 - Philomena Begley - The Bed You Made For Me
19 - Rhonda Vincent & Daryle Singletary - Golden Ring
20 - Tania Kernaghan - The Verandah
21 - Tracey Gardyne - Even Cowgirls Get The Blues
22 - Trudi Lalor - Country Jive Medley
23 - Valerie Smith -Red Clay Halo
24 - Virginia Lee - Send Me The Pillow You Dream On
25 - Wilma Burgess - I'm Living In Two Worlds

Vuelta Records 2017


10 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

It was a pleasure to follow this series. I'm sorry it's over. Thanks anyway. Alvin (Italy)

Anonyme a dit…

I agree with Alvin

zephyr a dit…

Thank you Uncle Gil I really love the 2 albums I have of the collection and so many great singers

Anonyme a dit…

zephyr a dit

Eh, only 2 albums out of 112?

blueneptune a dit…

Thank you!

Anonyme a dit…

THANK YOU !!
(we are waiting for the next great awesome series)
:-)

Boogie®

Searnav a dit…

Is there a difference when compared to the zip that was posted 3 days ago? Thanks.

Uncle Gil a dit…

@Searnav: Nope! Nothing new. Just to put one last time forward ...

JakeBlues a dit…

Thank you very much for this awesome collection and also thanks to the group that put it all together.

Anonyme a dit…

Uncle Gil, Thanks for the series. The argument is put to rest: The girls can do it.
Also thanking you for the many goodies that I have been exposed to following this blog.