................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mercredi 2 août 2017

Chew Tobacco Rag



01 - Chattanooga Boogie
02 - Coal Miner's Blues
03 - Big Fat Papa
04 - Tennessee Boogie
05 - A Drunkard's Confession
06 - How Can I
07 - You're Gonna Be Lonesome Someday
08 - Never Been So Lonesome
09 - Dolly Dimple Dance
10 - I Could Lose These Blues (If You'd Bring My Baby Back)
11 - Boogie Woogie Lou
12 - Why Don't You Haul Off And Get Religion
13 - Huckleberry Boogie
14 - All Dressed Up
15 - Rag Man Boogie
16 - Hard Hearted You And Chicken Hearted Me
17 - Outside Your Picture Frame
18 - I'm Tying Up The Blues (With A Big Blue Ribbon)
19 - Back, Back, Back To Baltimore
20 - Chew Tobacco Rag
21 - I Get A Lot Of Time For A Lot Of Things
22 - No More Nothing (But Getting Off Your Mind)
23 - I Got Loaded
24 - Oh She's Gone, Gone, Gone
25 - Travelin' Boogie
26 - Crazy Heart
27 - Jersey Rock
28 - I'm Glad That It's Over
29 - I'm In Love With Someone (Who Can't Belong To Me)
30 - You're My Cutie Pie
31 - Little Birdie - Zeb Turner, Freddie Clark, Elaine Taylor
32 - Smooth Sailin' - Elaine Clark, Zeb Turner
33 - In The Pines -  Zeb Turner & Freddie Clark
34 - My Love - Freddie Clark & Zeb Turner
35 - It Just Tears Me All To Pieces
36 - Hung Down My Head & Cried


Home made comp and cover
Included: Discography by PragueFrank.

I am proud to see that BACM used my colorized picture
  - with blue tie - (by changing the background)
for one of their latest issue...


2 commentaires:

Duke Ellington a dit…

Can you please reload this?

Duke Ellington a dit…

Thank you Uncle Gil!