................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 3 août 2017

Bongo Rock



A1 - Fabulous Thunderbolts - My Girl Sue
A2 - Dave Johnson - International Runway
A3 - Bobby Lee - I Got Some News For You
A4 - The Rockatunes - Woman Fever
A5 - Bobby Roberts - She's My Woman
A6 - La-Sabers - Goodbye Johnny
A7 - Derrell Speck & The Rebel Rousers - How I Love You
A8 - The Jaguars W Tom Looney - Jaguar
B1 - The Prowlers - Bongo Rock
B2 - The Rock-Its W Ralph Robbins - Frankie And Johnnie
B3 - The Rock-Its W Ralph Robbins - Don't Stop, Don't Stop
B4 - The Centurys - Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On
B5 - Richard Wylie & His Band - Money
B6 - Mike Sanchez - Wicked
B7 - Eddie Moore - Touch Of Your Love
B8 - The Rivies - You Know What I Like

Ripped by Gyro1966. Posted by jollyjumper


Aucun commentaire: