................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 9 juillet 2017

Rumba Bebop



01 - Introducing Mary Osborne
02 - I Found A New Baby
03 - Low Ceiling
04 - Blues At Mary Lou's
05 - Conversation (Jump Caprice)
06 - Mary's Goodbye Blues
07 - D.D.T.
08 - I Love Paris
09 - Rumba Bebop
10 - I'm Beginning To See The Light
11 - Oops My Lady
12 - Spot Lite
13 - How High The Moon
14 - These Foolish Things

Artwork & Compilation by The Bootlegger



5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Wow! Thank you!

Crab Devil

rm a dit…

merci beaucoup

Nappyrags a dit…

Thanks Mucho for this...makes a great companion piece to "A Girl & Her Guitar"...

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks for this beautiful jazz recording. Please post more jazz, if you can.

Anonyme a dit…

I have not seen this before. Thanks for this great share Gil and Bootlegger.

andyrama