................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 2 juillet 2017

Put A Nickel In The Juke Box



A1 - The Tyrones - My R'n'r Baby
A2 - The Tyrones - The Campus Rock
A3 - The Tyrones - Candy And Flowers
A4 - Danny Lamego - Hickory Dickory Rock
A5 - Ronnie Worth - Office Girl
A6 - Gary Lemel - Rockin In The Hall
A7 - The Miller Bros - Hey Pretty Baby
B1 - Don Cornell - Teenage Meeting
B2 - Matys Bros. - Crazy Street
B3 - Matys Bros. - Party Time
B4 - Matys Bros. - Rock Me Daddy
B5 - Chuck Alaimo - Leap Frog
B6 - Chuck Alaimo - Hop In My Jalop
B7 - Teddy Rich - Put A Nickel In The Juke Box

_
Vinyl rip and scans by rico

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

I'd really love to download this album but that stinking pile of garbage ad.fly won't let me. It's getting to the point that I'm going to stop visiting your site because ad.fly keeps screwing around and I'm sick of wasting my time with it.