................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mardi 4 juillet 2017

Please Mr. Bandman



01 - Barbara Colson - Please Mr. Bandman
02 - Betty Amos - Why Don't You Be My Baby
03 - Bobbie Cupit - Just Call Me Darling
04 - Candee Land - Strength Of My Weakness
05 - Connie Hall - Sittin' Out The Last Dance
06 - Dorothy Wright - Wasted Words (live)
07 - Evie La Borde - The Way I Am
08 - Glenda Hawkins - You Don't Know What Your Heart Wants To Do
09 - Glenda Wolfe - Early Bird
10 - Guylaine Tanguay - Les cloches de ma vallée (The Bells Of My Valley) (live)
11 - Iris DeMent - The Train Carrying Jimmie Rodgers Home
12 - Jeannie Seely - Welcome Home To Nothing
13 - Julie Lynn - Easy Does It with My Heart, Boy
14 - Kim Doolittle - The Hurting Things
15 - Maggie Sue Wimberly - Daydreams Come True
16 - Mary Love - I'll Forget You
17 - Mary Mainer - Traveling Around
18 - Millie & Sue - Good Morning Judge (live)
19 - Rachel Richards - The Drover
20 - Ramona Reed - If I Could Only Learn To Yodel (live)
21 - Rosalie Sorrels - Bury Me In My Overalls
22 - The Secret Sisters - My Heart Skips A Beat
23 - Sylvia Mobley - In And Out Of Love
24 - Tine Valand & Guy Ckark - Mineral Wells
25 - Wilma Jean Marsh - So Many Many Ways

Vuelta Records 2017


Aucun commentaire: