................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


lundi 3 juillet 2017

Music To Get Stoned To



01 - Benny Martin - Hello City Limits
02 - Bobby Bond - Case Of The Blues
03 - Carl Perkins - Turn Around
04 - Carl Smith - I Almost Lost Her Today
05 - Charlie Collins - I've Been On The Road Too Much
06 - Coy Jackson - What It Takes (To Make A Grown Man Cry)
07 - Curtis Wayne - Marie St. John
08 - Doyle Thronberry - I Will Be Gone
09 - George Morgan - I'll Sail My Ship Alone
10 - Jack Lionell - Don't Let It Keep You From My Door
11 - Joe Paul Nichols - I Don't Care Who Knows
12 - Johnny Dallas - If You Got Problems In Your Home
13 - Linda Flanagan - The Keeper Of The Key
14 - Margie Bowes - Understand Your Gal
15 - Oneda Harding & The Confederates - Oh! Your Honor
16 - Pat Murry - I'll Gladly Be Your Third
17 - Polly Hutt & Her Crackers - Why Buy The Cow
18 - Ray Hendrix - Last Night
19 - Rusty Diamond - I Guess I'd Better Get Up And Go home
20 - Smilin' Eddie & The Midwestern Aces - Bob's Rose
21 - Sterling Kelly & The Hearts - I'll Be Gone (This Time Tomorrow)
22 - Stringbean & His Banjo - Suicide Blues
23 - Tex Larabey - Music To Get Stoned To
24 - The Southern Mountain Boys - Wasted Tears

Vuelta Records


Aucun commentaire: