................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 1 juillet 2017

Mountain Rosa Lee



01 - Motor City Boogie
02 - I'm Coming Back Home To Stay
03 - Kill Her With Kindness
04 - Long Time Gone
05 - Gravy Train
06 - Life Can Never Be The Same
07 - Let's Don't Sleep Again
08 - Long Gone
09 - You Won My Heart With A Song
10 - New Mississippi River Blues
11 - If I Knew I'd Never Lose You
12 - It Ain't No Good
13 - Let's Talk Our Troubles Over
14 - Traveling Man [take 6]
15 - You're The One
16 - Nothing But The Blues
17 - Road Of Sadness
18 - I Don't Want No Part Of You
19 - Mountain Rosa Lee
20 - They Laid My Darling Away
21 - Riding And Singing My Song
22 - I Wish I Had Of Known
23 - Motor City Boogie
24 - Traveling Man

Posted by Stampede


1 commentaire:

Jack'ob a dit…

Can you re-up it? Is it in high quality? I"ve been looking for it and for a while. Thanks a lot, Gil.