................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


lundi 24 juillet 2017

I've Got The Country In Me



01 - Bill Goodwin - Shoes Of A Fool
02 - Bill Goodwin - The House At 103
03 - Bill Price - Are You Lonely Without Me
04 - Bob Browning - Cheatin's The Same
05 - Bobby Durham - It's Too Much Like Lonesome
06 - Bobby Durham - Queen Of Snob Hill
07 - Bobby Mackey - She Can't Love You 'Til She Stops Hating Me
08 - Claude Gray - The Kind You Find Tonight Forget Tomorrow
09 - Homer Joy - I Could Never See Love In Your Eyes
10 - Jan Eden - The Only Thing Between You Two Is Me
11 - Jay Lee Webb & Louanne - Let's Burn Memories Together
12 - Jim Foster & Barry Burke - All I Really Have To Sell Is Me
13 - Kamie Redell - I've Got The Country In Me
14 - Larry Steele - We've Come A Long Way
15 - Marty Martel - She's Learned To Live With Me (Still Loving You)
16 - Nick Nixon - A Habit I Can't Break
17 - Ray Kirkland - It's Been That Way
18 - Skeeter Bonn - Second Choice
19 - 'Skeets' Yaney - Don't Bring Your Broken Heart To Me
20 - Smiley Maxedon - Blue As Blue Can Be
21 - Steve Moore - Forty Days
22 - The Echo Valley Boys - Ramblin' Man
23 - Tom O'Neal - I Stumble, I Fumble, I Fall
24 - X. Lincoln - Mama Was A Proper Lady

Vuelta Records


2 commentaires:

doors97426 a dit…

Thank You another post in this great series

Moe a dit…

Thanks so much. Love this series!!