................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mercredi 12 juillet 2017

I've Always Been Crazy



Found on the net (archive.org – sugarmegs, etc.).
Home made cover.


3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Once again ad.fly is blocking your downloads (it has nothing to do with zippyshare or mediafire which work fine elsewhere). All the ones for zippyshare today are being rejected by ad.fly or rather some London based site called tinyical.com. I'm not wastng my time anymore.

Thanks for all the posts in the past but I'm sick of this. I'm done with your site

Michael Hegarty a dit…

Use JDownloader 2 - simple solution

Slabtown a dit…

Uncle Gil,

I've had no problems using your site. The ad.fly nuisance is just a minor irritant and is not hard to overcome. You have a wonderful site--the first one that I ever found on the Internet for downloading music, and I'm sticking with you. Merci beaucoup.