................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mardi 18 juillet 2017

Honky Tonkitis



01 - Bill Floyd - Wearing Out My Fingers
02 - Billy (Crash) Craddock - Your Love Is What Is
03 - Bobby Barnett - Mismatch
04 - Bobby Williamson - Steady Diet
05 - Cal Smith -The Only Thing I Want
06 - Carl Butler - Honky Tonkitis
07 - Carmol Taylor - Kiss The Baby
08 - Chuck Woolery - Growing Up In A Country Way
09 - Curtis Leach - Oklahoma, Home Of My Heart
10 - Dale Smith - I'm In The Mood For Love
11 - Eddie Bond - High Steppin' Woman
12 - Fred Crawford with Tommy Allsup Band - Forty Model Ford V8
13 - Gene Crawford - Heartaches In Color
14 - Gene Henslee - Things I Want To Be
15 - Jimmy Payne - Tallahassee
16 - Johnny Carver - Hold Me Tight
17 - 'Little' Jimmy Dickens - Making The Rounds
18 - Melba Montgomery - Another Bridge To Burn
19 - Onie Wheeler - You're Too Good For Me
20 - Ray Sanders - Beer Drinkin' Music
21 - Red Sovine - Don't Let My Glass Run Dry
22 - Rusty Adams - Till I Lose You All The Way
23 - Sadie & Bobby Russell - Shackled
24 - Wade Ray with Noel Boggs - Call Me Up

Vuelta Records


Aucun commentaire: