................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 13 juillet 2017

Got To Move



A1 - What's The Matter With Papa's Little Angel Child
A2 - Levee Camp Blues
A3 - Got To Move
A4 - Get Right Church
A5 - Big Fat Mama
B1 - Unknown Blues
B2 - Good Morning Little School Girl
B3 - Keep Your Lamp Trimmed And Burning
B4 - You Ain't Gonna Worry My Life Anymore
B5 - The Train I Ride

Vinyl rip


5 commentaires:

oldrockboy a dit…

adf.ly is wrong, but tinycal is terrible.

I do not understand why it's good to use them or any other similar site, others can easily use directly, without any problems Zippyshare.

Mediafire is problematic, as it filters based on the tracks on the Amazon.

But anyway, I say thank you for your excellent work made for a long time!

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ oldrockboy ..."I do not understand why it's good to use them or any other similar site, others can easily use directly, without any problems Zippyshare."
Why ? Because I'm in need of some bucks everymonth to buy few blank DVD's for my backups.
It costs nothing for you.
I see many of my rips and scans all around on blogs where you must pay for premium accounts and (or) the owner ask for donations.
So I think I deserve a (very) little compensation for my job!

Michael Hegarty a dit…

Keep up the great work.
Your blog is one of the best on the net and yes there is no need to pay for a premium account to download files.
Have no problems downloading using JDownloader 2.

All the best

Pépé a dit…

Merci Tonton,
Le Blues se faisait rare ces derniers temps!

oldrockboy a dit…

@ Uncle Gil

"...I'm in need of some bucks..." This is understandable, clear answer.