................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


vendredi 14 juillet 2017

Doggone My Soul (How I Love Them Old Songs)



01 - Ann Pascoe - Toodlee Oo
02 - Audrey Auld - Broken Hearted Woman
03 - Bonnie Lou - Just Out Of Reach
04 - Candee Land - Same Ole Me
05 - Charline Arthur - Please Darlin' Please
06 - Colleen Honeyman - Before The Next Teardrop Falls
07 - Collette & Country Flavour - Rosslare Harbour Medley
08 - Connie Hall - Half The Time
09 - Deanna Marie - I Dropped My Tater Chips
10 - Dee St. James - Look For A Lonely Woman
11 - Gal Holiday & The Honky Tonk Revue - Yes Ma'am
12 - Glenda Hawkins - No One Can Take Your Place
13 - Gloria Henson - Rovin' Girl
14 - Kay Adams - That'll Be The Day
15 - Kim Doolittle - Honey, I Can't Even Sing The Blues
16 - Kristin Aaleborg - Nobody's Darling But Mine
17 - Lillian Askeland & Country Snakes - Wall Of Tears
18 - Maggie Sue Wimberly - How Long
19 - Martha Lou Gaches - Earthquake Heart
20 - Mary Mainer - Philadelphia Lawyer
21 - Maureen Moore - Doggone My Soul (How I Love Them Old Songs)
22 - Niamh Lynn - Sing Me An Old Fashioned Song
23 - Rachel Richards - Crane Drivin' Girl
24 - Reina del Cid & Toni Lingren - Jambalaya (On The Bayou)
25 - Sølvi Bakken - They`ll Never Take His Love From Me

Vuelta Records 2017



Aucun commentaire: