................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 3 juin 2017

Truck Drivin' Woman



01 - Amber Joy Poulton - When Will I Be Loved
02 - Audrey Barger - I'm On My Way To Heaven
03 - Betty Fisher & The Dixie Bluegrass Band - Teardrops Will Kiss The Morning Dew
04 - Bonita Mercer - Home To Canada
05 - Carol Hausner & Colin McCaffrey - I'll Be All Smiles Tonight
06 - Cathy Fink - Goin' Back To Where I Come From
07 - Charlotte Mayall - I'd Rather Be Alone
08 - Charmaine Pout - Jimmie Brown, The Newsboy
09 - Dale Ann Bradley - In My Mind
10 - Edith Roberts - I'll Just Pretend
11 - Ivy Somerfield - Don't Talk To Me About Love
12 - Jackie Kissick - Truck Drivin' Woman
13 - Jenell Rae - You Took Him Off My Hands
14 - Karyn de Vere - I've Loved And Lost Again
15 - Kata Hay - Howdy
16 - Kathy Durkin - Golden Dreams
17 - Lynn Anderson - Just Keep It Up
18 - Maisie McDaniel - I Wanna Be Where You're Gonna Be Tonight
19 - Margo O'Donnell - Tomorrow Never Comes
20 - Marian Bonner - Living In Two Worlds
21 - Marie Haslemore - California Blue
22 - Sandy Kelly - Walkin In The Light Of Love
23 - Stacy York - Can't You Hear Me Calling
24 - Tommy Ash Band (vcl. Tommy Ash) - Dreaming My Dreams With You
25 - Tracy Wells - I Don't Wanna Play House

Vuelta Records 2017



Aucun commentaire: