................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 17 juin 2017

The Boy In San Antone



01 - Laila Hansen & Larry Patton - Good Hearted Woman
02 - Laura Downing - The Mt. Tamborine Drover
03 - LaWanda Lindsey - I Ain't Hangin' 'Round
04 - LeAnn Rimes - Blue
05 - Leona Williams - I Can't Tell My Heart That
06 - Libbi Bosworth - When The Sun Comes Up
07 - Linda Cassady - Door Number Two
08 - Linda Gail Lewis & J.L.L. - Before The Snow Flies
09 - Linda Martell - You're Crying Boy, Crying
10 - Linda Trengereid - The Boy In San Antone
11 - Lisa Brokop - Never Gonna Be Your Fool Again
12 - Liz Anderson - How To Break Up
13 - Lois Ann Struck - Country Love
14 - Lorene Mann - Stay Out Of My Dreams
15 - Loretta Lynn - Whispering Sea
16 - Lorrie Morgan - What Part Of No
17 - Lucille Starr - I'm Not The Woman I Want To Be
18 - Lucinda Williams - One Night Stand
19 - Lula Belle - The Ballad Of Private Rodger Young
20 - Lynn Carol Schriver - A Faster Train
21 - Maisie McDaniel - Sally's Bangs
22 - Marg Osburne - Goin' Down The Road
23 - Margaret Bates - Something In My Heart
24 - Margaret Rackley - Footsteps
25 - Margie Bowes - It's Enough To Make A Woman Lose Her Mind

Vuelta Records 2017


Aucun commentaire: