................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 29 juin 2017

Texas Dance Hall Girl



01 - Bill Clifton & The Dixie Mountain Boys - Lonely Heart Blues
02 - Bill Eldridge - I Need A Woman
03 - Bob Wills & His Texas Playboys (vcl. Lee Ross) - Texas Blues
04 - Bobby Hodge - I Wish I Could Fall In Love Today
05 - Charlie Moore & Bill Napier - My Home In The Sky
06 - Freddie Hart - First You Go Through Me
07 - Freddie Hart - The Outside World
08 - Gene Henslee - Here Come The Blues
09 - Gene Henslee - I Made A Fortune
10 - Gordon Terry - Run Little Joey
11 - Gordon Terry - The Whipping Post
12 - Jimmy Martin - Night
13 - Jimmy Martin & The Sunny Mountain Boys - Guitar Picking President
14 - Justin Tubb - I'd Know You Anywhere
15 - Justin Tubb - Texas Dance Hall Girl
16 - Justin Tubb - The Second Thing I'm Gonna Do
17 - Larry Brasso - Battle With The Bottle
18 - Larry Brasso - I Was Just Walking Out The Door
19 - Lee Ross - Acres Of Everything But Love
20 - Mac Wiseman - Bluegrass Fiesta
21 - McCormick Brothers - I'm Happty To Know
22 - Reno & Smiley - Ten Paces
23 - Stan Hitchcock - Thumbing My Way Home
24 - The Stanley Brothers - Lips That Lie

Vuelta Records



Aucun commentaire: