................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 10 juin 2017

Railroadin'



01 - Opening Theme
03 - My Little Girl
04 - I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now
05 - Cimarron
06 - Pliney Jane
07 - John Henry
08 - Red Sails in the Sunset
09 - Comedy Sequence
10 - Railroadin'
11 - Jealous Heart
12 - Goin' Steady
13 - Take Me Back and Try Me One More Time
14 - Pretty Little Pink
15 - Southern Belle (From Nashville, Tennessee)
16 - Wedding Bells (Are Breaking up That Old Gang of Mine)
17 - When the Red, Red Robin Comes Bob, Bob, Bobbin' Along
18 - Lazy River
19 - I'm Too Sad to Laugh, and I'm Too Mean to Cry
20 - San Fernando Valley
21 - They Were Doin' the Mambo
22 - I Ain't Got Nobody
23 - Cinnamon Sinner
24 - Cracker Jack
25 - Girl of My Dreams
26 - Sunbonnet Sue
27 - Tumbling Tumbleweeds
28 - Hoop-Dee-Doo
29 - Until the Real Thing Comes Along
30 - Tennessee Wagoner
31 - Closing Theme

Found on the net. Posted by Stampede


2 commentaires:

codeg a dit…

The link is dead. Can you kindly repost it?
Many thanks!

Jan V a dit…

Thanks for the album.