................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mardi 20 juin 2017

Pepere's Mill



01 - Sue Thompson - Lost Highway
02 - Sunny Sweeney - Lavender Blue
03 - Susan McCann - Down To My Last Broken Heart
04 - Susan Raye - When You Get Back From Nashville
05 - Susan Wheeler - A Tramp On The Street
06 - Susanne Lana - Cottonfield
07 - Susanne Spirit - Love My Truck Drivin' Man
08 - Sylvia Tyson & Lucille Starr - Pepere's Mill
09 - Tamara Tidwell - I'm Really Not Over You Yet
10 - Tammy Fassaert - Never See Your Face Again
11 - Tamra Rosanes - Turn On The Light And Love Me Tonight
12 - Tania Kernaghan - Breaking In My Heart
13 - Tanya Tucker - Feel Right
14 - Teresa Bowe Landry - Back In Babies Arms
15 - Tone Wattum - If I Could Only Win Your Love
16 - Tracey K. Houston - I'll Take You Back
17 - Trudi Lalor - Don't Fight The Feelings
18 - Veslemøy - It Must Be You
19 - Wanda Jackson - Woman Walk Out The Door
20 - Wendy Ann - Dancers
21 - Wilma Burgess - Turn Around Teardrops
22 - Wilma Lee & Stoney Cooper -Tomorrow I'll Be Gone
23 - The Woodettes - Rank Strangers
24 - Yvonne DeVaney - Teach Me to Live Without You
25 - Zeta Burns - My Old Guitar

Vuelta Records 2017


3 commentaires:

dieguito807 a dit…

Muchas Gracias!!!

Anonyme a dit…

Lemon Lime Sunshine -

Oh My, One Hundred,
and I've downloaded them all !
Ho, ho, boodity, ha,
Thanks Uncle Gil!!!

bets a dit…

hartelijk bedankt!