................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


lundi 5 juin 2017

Ooh Little Daddy (UP)



01 - Edna McGriff - Ooh Little Daddy
02 - Edna McGriff - I'll Be Around
03 - Edna McGriff - These Things Shall Be
04 - Little Sylvia - I Found Somebody To Love
05 - Little Sylvia - A Kiss For My Baby
06 - Little Sylvia - I Miss You
07 - Little Sylvia - The Ring
08 - Little Sylvia - A Million Tears
09 - Little Sylvia - Don't Blame My Heart
10 - Viola Watkins - Paint A Sky For Me
11 - Gloria Mann - Goodnight Sweetheart Goodnight
12 - Gloria Mann - Love Me Boy
13 - The Enchanters - Today Is Your Birthday
14 - Gloria Alleyne - When I Say My Prayer
15 - Gloria Alleyne - The Uncloudy Day
16 - Patti Jerome - After The Lights Go Down Low
17 - Patti Jerome - Johnny Has Gone
18 - Della Reese - I Cried For You
19 - Ann-Marie - Runaround
20 - Fay Simmons - I Can See Through You
21 - Fay Simmons - Hangin' Around
22 - Carol Fran - Crying In The Chapel
23 - Carol Fran - I'm Gonna Try
24 - Big Maybelle - Let Me Go
25 - Big Maybelle - No Better For You

From the web. Posted by Stampede
Updated with a complete track # 8
(Thanks to daddyou)
#8 track only:
08 - Little Sylvia - A Million Tears.mp3
 http://www114.zippyshare.com/v/mwECnQJ2/file.html
 


Aucun commentaire: