................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 1 juin 2017

One More Time



01 - [untitled Instrumental]
02 - One More Time
03 - White Lightning
04 - Something I Dreamed
05 - Achin' Breakin' Heart
06 - We Must Have Been Out Of Our Minds
07 - Window Up Above
08 - Bony Maronie
09 - She Thinks I Still Care
10 - Rio City Chimes
11 - Accidentally On Purpose
12 - Who Shot Sam
13 - Intermission Riff
14 - [untitled Instrumental]
15 - Please Talk To My Heart
16 - Sing A Sad Song
17 - Panhandle Rag
18 - Act Naturally
19 - I'm Ragged But I'm Right
20 - Poor Man's Riches
21 - Tender Years
22 - Where Does A Little Tear Come From
23 - Jolé Blon
24 - Big Harlan Taylor
25 - She's Lonesome Again
26 - The Race Is On

Found on the web. Posted by Stampede 

6 commentaires:

Timmy a dit…

Great ! Love it.... Thanx.

codeg a dit…

Can you kindly repost the link? Many thanks!

Uncle Gil a dit…

@codeg: Yes, asap... I'm off for few days.

SWingB a dit…

Uncle Gil, I think I can identify some of the unknown instrumental titles on this. I've heard it before somewhere but think it got away before I got to save it. Can you please re-up this one? Thank you mucho! ;)

SWingB a dit…

Thanks Uncle Gil for the re-up. I've identified the 3 untitled tracks as follows:

01 - Hold It (Bill Doggett tune Buddy Emmons played a lot)
13 - Instrumental Riff is C Jam Blues (Duke Ellington)
14 - Brown Skin Gal (traditional frontier fiddle tune associated with Bob Wills etc played by Jones Boys fiddler Rufus Thibodeaux who played with Wills in the 50's)

Thanks again!

Uncle Gil a dit…

@SWingB : Thanks for these precisions.