................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mardi 6 juin 2017

Ode To Country Music



01 - Abe Mulkey - I Posted My Love
02 - Ben Wasson & The Hardtimes - Room 333
03 - Bill Sterling - Blue Ribbon Baby
04 - Dawnett Faucett - Cheap Perfume
05 - Donny King - Stop The World (And Let Me Off)
06 - Donny Young - I'd Come Back To Me
07 - Gene Rucker - Country Singer
08 - Hank Williams, Jr. - I'm Gonna Break Your Heart
09 - Hank Williams, Jr. - My Home Town Circle 'R'
10 - Harlan Howard - Sunday Morning Christian
11 - Harlan Howard - Wishin' She Was Here (Instead Of Me)
12 - Harry Snyder - Don't Look The Other Way
13 - J. Larry Taylor - Deep In My Heart There's Texas
14 - Jim Kandy - Cheaters Never Win
15 - Johnny Paycheck - I'm Barely Hangin' On To Me
16 - Johnny Paycheck - Pride Covered Ears
17 - Lowell Knipp - Blue Walls
18 - Ray Kirkland - The Outcasts
19 - Ray Parsons - One Thin Dime
20 - Ray Weiman & The Starfires - Jeanie In The Bottle
21 - Rex Kramer- Last Call For Alcohol
22 - Roy Bee - Ladder Of Success
23 - Walt Wilder - Ode To Country Music
24 - Wayne Morse - Alley Girl

Vuelta Records



1 commentaire:

Moe a dit…

Thanks so much. Glad to see this series back!