................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mercredi 14 juin 2017

Man In The Moon



01 - I'll Sail My Ship Alone
02 - Sweet Georgia Brown
03 - Moon's Blues
04 - Corinna Corinna
05 - You Don't Have To Be A Baby To Cry
06 - Mr. Teardrop
07 - Love Don't Have A Guarantee
08 - Columbus Stockade Blues
09 - Lucky Me
10 - You Can't Take It With You
11 - Gamblin' Blackie
12 - Old Pipeliner (Pipeliner Blues)
13 - Mr. Honky Tonk Man
14 - I Don't Live Anymore
15 - Man In The Moon
16 - I'm Just One Tear Away (How Do You Know There Is A Man In The Moon)
17 - Live And Let Live
18 - I Ain't No Beatle (But I Want To Hold Your Hand)
19 - I Really Know What Lonesome Can Be
20 - Worried Mind
21 - Nobody's Darlin' But Mine
22 - In The Blue Of The Night
23 - Old Pals Are The Best Pals
24 - I'm On My Way Home

From the clouds. Posted by Stampede



Aucun commentaire: