................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 10 juin 2017

Hot Toddy



01 - Full Time Job
02 - It's My Lazy Day
03 - I'm Gonna Sit Right Down (And Write Myself a Letter)
04 - Everybody's Got a Girl But Me
05 - Sweet Mama, Tree Top Tall
06 - Medley- in a Little Red Barn-Back Home Again in Indiana
07 - Lover
08 - She's Funny That Way
09 - I Found a Million Dollar Baby (In a Five and Ten Cent Store)
10 - Paper Doll
11 - I'm Sitting on Top of the World
12 - Sophisticated Swing
13 - Up a Lazy River
14 - Nobody
15 - Hot Toddy
16 - Steam Heat
17 - Try a Little Tenderness
18 - Blue Skies
19 - Won't You Ride in My Little Red Wagon
20 - Georgia on My Mind
21 - I Can't Get Started
22 - There'll Be Some Changes Made
23 - Side by Side

Found on the web. Posted by Stampede




Aucun commentaire: