................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


vendredi 2 juin 2017

Cowgirl In A Coupe Deville



01 - Ann Breen - Don't Think Love Ought To Be That Way
02 - Annette Funicello - Fires Of Love
03 - Audrey Barger - At The First Fall Of Snow
04 - Bonita Mercer - The Key's In The Mailbox
05 - Brit Lyng - Lost Love And Broken Hearts
06 - The Burch Sisters - I Don't Want To Mention Any Names
07 - Carol Hausner & Colin McCaffrey - Love Gone By
08 - Cathy Fink - Little Darlin's Not My Name
09 - Charlotte Mayall - My Sweet Love Ain't Around
10 - Charmaine Pout - Crying My Heart Out Over You
11 - Dale Ann Bradley - The Day I Lose My Mind
12 - Delia Bell & Bill Grant (mandolin) - I Want To Be Loved
13 - Diane Robert - Geisha
14 - Edith Roberts - Old Greenback Dollar
15 - Erika Stolt - Don't Leave Me Here To Fight The Fire Alone
16 - Isla Grant - Cottage In The Country
17 - The Kendalls (with Emmylou Harris) - My Baby's Gone
18 - Lacy J. Dalton - Golden Memories
19 - The Lewis Family - A Rose In A Bible
20 - Lynn Anderson - A Good Old Country Song
21 - Marsha Thornton - Maybe The Moon Will Shine
22 - Marshall Chapman - Now The Rain Is Falling
23 - Terry Gregory - Cowgirl In A Coupe Deville
24 - Tommy Ash Band (vcl. Tommy Ash) - Under Your Spell Again
25 - The Whites (lead vcl. Sharon White)  - Doing It By The Book

Vuelta Records 2017



Aucun commentaire: