................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


vendredi 9 juin 2017

Country Music Fan



01 - Billy Gray - Neon Lights
02 - Charlie Stewart - Santa Claus Won't Come This Year
03 - Don Adams - Wake Me 100 Years From Now
04 - Don Gibson - Head Over Heals In Love With You
05 - Donna Darlene - What's Wrong With The Way (That We're Doing It Now)
06 - Dugg Collins - That's The Way It Is On Monday
07 - Gene Davis - The Spoiler
08 - Johnny Dollar - Like A Fool
09 - Joyce Reynold & Rayburn Anthony - I Walk The Line
10 - Kay Adams - Honky Tonk Heartache
11 - Leon Ashley & Margie Singleton - Love Me Or Leave Me (For Love To Find)
12 - Link Davis - Little Red Boat
13 - Lonnie Irving - I Wish I Had My Heart Back
14 - Loretta Lynn - A Hundred Proof Heartache
15 - Martha Carson & Stuart Hamblen - Lord I Can't Come Now
16 - Rayburn Anthony - A Way To Survive
17 - Rayburn Anthony - Country Music Fan
18 - Rayburn Anthony - If You Don't Like Hank Williams
19 - Rusty Adams - Pint Of Pain Remover
20 - Steve Douglas - Times Are Changing
21 - The Blue Boys featuring Bud Logan - What Makes That
22 - Tony Douglas - I Hope My Guilty Don't Show
23 - Wilma Lee Cooper - Time Keeps Standing Still
24 - Johnny Cash - You're The Nearest Thing To Heaven ('Stereo' Bonus)
25 - Johnny Cash - I Love You Because ('Stereo' Bonus)

Vuelta Records


Aucun commentaire: