................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 4 juin 2017

Boogie Woogie Daddy



01 - Little Sylvia - Drive Daddy Drive
02 - Little Sylvia - I Went To Your Wedding
03 - Little Sylvia - Ain't Gonna Do It
04 - Little Sylvia - Blue Heaven
05 - Little Sylvia - Everything I Need But You
06 - Edna McGriff - Heavenly Father
07 - Edna McGriff - It's Raining
08 - Edna McGriff - I Love You
09 - Edna McGriff - Edna's Blues
10 - Edna McGriff - Why Oh Why
11 - Edna McGriff - I'll Surrender Anytime
12 - Viola Watkind - There Goes My Heart
13 - Viola Watkins - It Must Be Love
14 - Viola Watkins - Really Real
15 - The Enchanters - I'Ve Lost
16 - The Enchanters - Housewife Blues
17 - The Enchanters - How Could You
18 - The Enchanters - Boogie Woogie Daddy
19 - Carole Fran - It's My Turn Now
20 - Carole Fran - You Can't Stop Me
21 - Carole Fran - I Know
22 - Carole Fran - Any Day Love Walks In
23 - Carole Fran - Just A Letter
24 - Carole Fran - A Word Without You

From the web. Posted by Stampede


Aucun commentaire: