................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 22 juin 2017

Big Ball's In Town



613A - Foggy River - Moon Mullican & the Showboys
613B - Worries On My Mind - Moon Mullican & the Showboys
614A - Let Me Play With Your Poodle - Hank Penny
614B - The Freckle Song - Hank Penny
615A - For Sentimental Reasons - Homer & Jethro
615B - Cielito Lindo - Homer & Jethro
616A - Rattle Snakin' Daddy - Boots Woodall and the Radio Wranglers
616B - I Wonder - Boots Woodall and the Radio Wranglers
617A - I'm A Fool To Care - Red Egner
617B - I Can't Forgive Myself (For Not Forgiving You) - Red Egner
618A - Breeze - Cowboy Copas
618B - Dolly Dear - Cowboy Copas
619A - Shenandoah Waltz - Clyde Moody
619B - There's A Big Rock In The Road - Clyde Moody
620A - Managua, Nicaragua - Homer & Jethro
620B - Bill Bailey - Homer & Jethro
621A - Locked Out - Hank Penny
621B - Penny Blows His Top - Hank Penny
622A - Big Ball's In Town - J.E. Mainer's Mountaineers
622B - Johnson County Blues - J.E. Mainer's Mountaineers
623A - I'll Close My Eyes - Homer & Jethro
623B - Symphony - Homer & Jethro
624A - Mountain Dew - Grandpa Jones
624B - My Darling's Not My Darling Anymore - Grandpa Jones
625A - Heart Weary And Blue - Hawkshaw Hawkins
625B - Moonlight On My Cabin - Hawkshaw Hawkins

From The Hillbilly Yahoo Group
Home Made Covers



Aucun commentaire: