................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 14 mai 2017

The Texarkana



01 - Al & Margie - You Are My Life
02 - Bob Gray - Every Now And Then
03 - Bobby Harden - The Texarkana
04 - Bobby Hill - Hi-Yo Leon
05 - Bobby Jenkins - Is It Him
06 - Brady Clark - Tears Make Love Grow
07 - Buck Hall - Risky Business
08 - Buddy Griffith - It's Your Life (Go On And Live It)
09 - 'Butch' Garner - Wayside Inn
10 - Cal Devlin - I'm Foot Loose And Fancy Free
11 - Cal Smith - The Woman On The Inside
12 - Candee Green - I'm Doing Things That Babies Shouldn't Do
13 - Carl Clark - Roll Muddy River
14 - Casey Anderson - I Ain't Gonna Drink No More
15 - Charlie Albertson - I Appreciate The Love You Have For Me
16 - Chick & His Hot Rods - Just Doing Rock And Roll
17 - Chuck Gibson - Better Class Of Losers
18 - Chuck Jennings - Home Away From Home
19 - Diane McCall - No, I Don't Love You Anymore
20 - Jack Tucker - One Corner Of Your Heart
21 - Johnny Sea - If It Wasn't For Hard Luck (I'd Have No Luck At All)
22 - Johnny Seay - Going Out To Tulsa
23 - Johnny Seay - Stormy Weather Girl
24 - Kenny Vernon - I Bought The Shoes (That Just Walked Out On Me)

Vuelta Records



Aucun commentaire: