................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mercredi 3 mai 2017

The Clock



01 - Midnight Hours Journey
02 - I Cried
03 - My Song
04 - Follow The Rule
05 - Angel
06 - Aces Wild
07 - Cross My Heart
08 - Burley Cutie
09 - The Clock
10 - Please Forgive Me
11 - Saving My Love For You
12 - Johnny Ace & Willie Mae Thornton - Yes, Baby
13 - I Still Love You So
14 - Anymore
15 - So Lonely
16 - You've Been Gone So Long
17 - Pledging My Love
18 - Never Let Me Go
19 - Don't You Know
20 - No Money
21 - How Can You Be So Mean
22 - I'm Crazy Baby

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.
Most of all, thanks to Gilles Pétard for have produced this series and Dave Penny for the biographical researches.
If you like it, if you find it, buy it ! …

3 commentaires:

Phil Taylor a dit…

Expired

Phil Taylor a dit…

Thanks !

Blogger a dit…

Quantum Binary Signals

Get professional trading signals delivered to your mobile phone daily.

Follow our trades NOW and make up to 270% per day.