................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 18 mai 2017

The Cash Song



01 - Circle K Wranglers - The Cash Song
02 - Houston Barks - She's Gone
03 - Little Chuck Daniels - I've Got My Brand On You
04 - O.C. Holt - This Train
05 - Johnny Lynn - Love Me Brown Eyes
06 - The Stringmates - When The Sun Goes Down
07 - Wayne Cross - Put Another Dime In The Juke Box
08 - Lonnie Smithson - Will You
09 - Neil Parker - Tennessee Cat
10 - Gene Pierson ~ Engineer Mountain
11 - Johnny Nelms - Mr Freight Train
12 - Durwood Daly - That's The Way It Goes
13 - Johnny Robinette - Truck Drivers Dream
14 - Dave Perkins - You're My Honey
15 - Jim Cunningham - My Baby Waitin'
16 - David Barnes - Loving On My Mind
17 - Howard Crockett - I Got Stripes
18 - Wayne Calvert - Southbound Train
19 - Bill Compton - Iron man
20 - Dean Henderson - If You Just Dont Come Around
21 - Dick Cook - Folsom Prison Blues
22 - Peso Dollar - The Blizzard
23 - Jimmie Piper - I Met A Girl (With Golden Hair)
24 - Johnny Dove - I Gotta Go
25 - J. C. Clay - Transfusion Blues
26 - Johnny Skiles - Comin Home To You
27 - Thumper Jones (Benny Barnes) - Folsom Prison Blues
28 - Troy Crane - Huntsville Prison Blues


Tracks from the Youtube channel of 50sRockabilly with his permission.

Home made covers.

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks Uncle Gil!

Mellow a dit…

The "Folsom Prison Blues" version is actually by Benny Barnes, not Leon Payne.

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ Mellow: Thanks!
Updated!

Anonyme a dit…

tres bel hommage a JOHNNY CASH