................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mercredi 10 mai 2017

Pearl's Not A Girl It's A Beer



01 - Beth Moore - Hangover City
02 - Beth Moore - It's All Over But The Cryin'
03 - Beth Moore - Lady, Can I See Your Baby
04 - Beth Moore - The Sad Side Of Town
05 - Beth Moore - Win A Few, Lose A Few
06 - Beth Moore - You Come First After Me
07 - Don Logan - I Never Gave Her My Name
08 - Harland Powell - Bessie
09 - Jim Nesbitt - I Laughed When You Said You Were Leaving
10 - Jim Nesbitt - If You Don't Love Me (Tell Me Now)
11 - Jim Nesbitt - I'm From The Country
12 - Jim Nesbitt - Quittin' Time
13 - Jim Nesbitt - She Didn't Come Home
14 - Kenny O'Dell - I Take It On Home
15 - Larry Nolen - Counting Drops Of Rain
16 - Larry Nolen - I Can't Get That Last Memory Down
17 - Larry Nolen - Just Enough To Ease The Pain
18 - Larry Nolen & His Bandits - Golden Tomorrow
19 - Pat Patterson - Here Comes All My Love For You
20 - Ramsey Kearney - Put Away That Gun Boy
21 - Tommy St. John - Stars On The Water
22 - Vern Pratt - Pearl's Not A Girl It's A Beer
23 - Vernis P. Paul - Time Has No Meaning
24 - Whitey Knight - From An Angel To A Devil

Vuelta Records


Aucun commentaire: