................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 18 mai 2017

No Shoes Boogie



01 - No Shoes Boogie - R.D. Hendon's Western Jamboree Cowboy w Charlie Harris
02 - I Don't Want My Baby Back - Hub Sutter And His Hubcats
03 - Walk 'Em Off Blues - Sunset Wranglers w Peck Touchton
04 - Salt Your Pillow Down - Rhythm Rangers w Benny Leaders
05 - Down Hill and Shady - Lois Lamb w Melody Boys
06 - I'll Be Jumped up and Down - Benny Leaders w Western Rangers
07 - Syrup Soppin' Blues - Little Tommy Sands 'The West's Wonder Boy'
08 - Somebody's Stealin' My Baby's Kisses - Bob Jones
09 - Jelly Roll Blues - Cotton Thompson & His Village Boys
10 - I Need Someone Tonight - Jack Rhodes Ramblers w Coye Wilcox
11 - Boots Don't Leave Me - Benny Leaders w Western Singers
12 - What's a Matter Baby - Drew Miller w Lewis Wink Dude Ranchers
13 - Walkin' on Top of the World - Peck Touchton
14 - Tellin' My Baby Bye Bye - Hub Sutter And His Hubcats
15 - If I Can't Have You - Johnnie Nelms w Sunset Cowboys
16 - Naggin' Woman - Benny Leaders w Ranger Trio
17 - I'm Lonely for You Darling - Laura Lee w Ranch Hands
18 - Wrapped in Cellophone - Pete Hunter w Dude Ramblers
19 - Turn Me 'Round - Jimmie Spear w Blue Bonnet Boys
20 - Hula Boogie - Tommy Durden w Westernaires
21 - Love Pains - Little Tommy Sands 'The West's Wonder Boy'
22 - Salt Your Pillow Down - Jimmy Johnson w Jack Rhodes Ramblers
23 - Houston Texas Blues - Benny Leaders w Rhythm Rangers
24 - Buggy Wuggy Love - Stubby's Tune Goons
25 - Lonely World - Peck Touchton w Sunset Wranglers
26 - It's Nobody's Business (What We Do) - Coye Wilcox
27 - Heading Back to Houston - Joan Brooks w Paul Brown

Found on the high plains of the web. Posted by Stampede


1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Uncle Gil,

I can't believe I missed this first time around.

Could you re-post please ?

Thank you,

Richard