................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mercredi 16 août 2017

My Be Bop Daddy



01 - I Want A Good Man Bad
02 - You've Been A Good Old Wagon
03 - I Want A Man
04 - Lonely Woman
05 - Take Me Back To Little Rock
06 - Aggravatin' Papa
07 - Daddy Daddy Blues
08 - Outside Of That
09 - I Gotta Have It
10 - Walkin' And Talkin'
11 - Rock Me Baby
12 - Them There Eyes
13 - Running Around In Circles
14 - My Be Bop Daddy
15 - Every Time
16 - I've Got That Feeling

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.
Most of all, thanks to Gilles Pétard for have produced this series and Dave Penny for the biographical researches.
If you like it, if you find it, buy it ! 

10 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hi,
Please add my blog, to your blog favorites
Thank you in advance
Instrumental Music Cafe
http://zokyat.wordpress.com/
zokyat

Uncle Gil a dit…

@zokyat

Done!
In "My Everyday Links".
Cheers!

JohnnyDiego a dit…

Thank you for sharing your site, zokyat. It is fabulous and I could easily get lost in there spending hours.
Thanks again.

Anonyme a dit…

"File had expired..." - Can you please re-upload this rare album. Thanks !

Uncle Gil a dit…

Asap...
I will be back on one week-end or two

Bob a dit…

File expired. Re-Up please

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks a lot, Uncle Gil, for the re-up ! ******

Phil Taylor a dit…

Expired

Phil Taylor a dit…

Thanks !

tasunkes a dit…

File expired again..please re-up!

Stuffy

and thanks for some beautiful, rare music!